22 April 2024

Grateful To Have All The Things I Need: How Jesus Christ Touches Me And Makes Me Fall In Love More With Him




Last night, a few seconds before I fell asleep, suddenly there was a voice in my mind asking me to be grateful for all the blessings I have:

* I am a single and independent person. These conditions give me the freedom to do various things that I want and like, the freedom to organize my own activities, and various other freedoms. This freedom is not owned by everyone. This freedom is what everyone wants. I'm lucky!

* I have all the things I need: Food, water, coffee, milk, supplies, protection, security, safety, and more. Once again, I'm lucky!

I feel that the One who whispered all this was my Beloved Lord Jesus Christ.

Jesus has indeed given me everything I need. All the things I ask for in my prayers, if I need them, Christ certainly gives them to me. Even things I don't ask for, if I need them, Jesus definitely gives them to me. Even when I made a mistake, Christ forgave me, repaired and replaced it. Praise the Lord Jesus!

I believe that Christ only wants me to be thankful and grateful to Him, without me having to want and expect anything other than what I need. I become increasingly aware that Jesus also wants me to be quiet and listen to Him.

Christ, I thank You for guiding me gently. You are always gentle with me. I always hear You. I really love You. I always fall in love with You. I want nothing but You, Jesus. In The Name Of Christ.

Note: When I wrote this story, I cried with happiness because I had received and felt the Blessing of Jesus. Christ is my Love, my Leader, and my Treasure.

#Jesus #Christ #Catholic #Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment