08 July 2024

Mental Health In The Name Of Jesus: When Jesus Protected Me By Canceling The Things I Love And Want




Mental Health In The Name Of Jesus.

When Jesus Protected Me By Canceling The Things I Love And Want.

A few days ago, I planned to do a thing I love and want. So that it can be done well, I also prepared things that can support me.

Then I prayed to my Beloved Lord Jesus Christ. I told Him that what I want and desire may be right or may be wrong. Therefore, I left the final decision to Him.

Jesus answered my prayer in His Way!

A few days before it happened, suddenly it was canceled for many reasons. I cried and felt sad. Why didn't I get what I wanted? The other side of my soul stated it was the Answer From Jesus! He protected me!

I gave out my frustration by praying to Jesus when I attended Carlo Acutis's Votive Mass at Atma Jaya University. I surrendered my feelings to Him and I believed He heard me. If He heard my request and did His Way, then He definitely also hears my feelings.
When I came home from the mass, I entertained myself by eating a lot, sleeping a lot, and listening to a lot of 80s music. After one day and one night of doing this, I felt better.

I thank Jesus who has protected and loved me. From this, I learned one thing that He knows what I need, and not everything I love and want can please His Heart.

***

Mental Health In The Name Of Jesus:

There are always feelings of sadness, disappointment, anger and hurt when I don't get the things I want. But with a deeper understanding of Jesus' Way and by taking the right actions to comfort me, I can return to my sense of joy and happiness. I believe that I can take care of my mental health because I take care of my mind In The Name Of Jesus.

****

This photo was taken when I attended the Carlo Acutis Votive Mass - Public Veneration of the Relics of Carlo Acutis at the Albertus Magnus Chapel at the Atma Jaya Catholic University Jakarta.

***

I am Astrid Amalia, the Founder of GWB (GlobalWide Business) at: https://globalwidebusiness.blogspot.com/2024/07/no-code-by-creatio-no-code-playbook.html.

I write about #Fire, #Safety, #Survival, #Training, #Course, #Oil, #Gas, #Emergency, #Offshore, #Onshore, #Rescue, #Security, #Digital, #Online, #Education, #Leadership, #Collaboration, #Innovation, #Excellence, #Technology, #Health, #Yoga, #Social, #Life, #Mental, #Business, #DJI, #Drone, #AI, #Robot, and more.

Find me in Linktree: astrid.amalia

No comments:

Post a Comment