24 February 2023

Ash Wednesday Prayer

I made this Ash Wednesday Prayer by adapting it to my life experiences. In the Name of my Beloved Lord Jesus Christ.

**********


Ash Wednesday Prayer

✝️
In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

My Beloved Lord Jesus Christ, please come to my heart as I enter this Lent Season.

I thank You - my Jesus - for the ashes You put on my forehead. I came from dust and will end up becoming dust again. May my body and soul made of dust be able to become a beautiful body and soul at the right time.

* I believe that You - my Christ - have helped me believe in You more.
* I believe that You - my Jesus - have given me strength to defeat enemies, demons, and evil spirits.
* I believe that You - my Christ - have saved me.
* I believe that You - my Jesus - have helped me protect myself from the various burdens and difficulties that occur in my life.
* I believe that You - my Christ - have helped me be a good human being, especially for myself.
* I believe that You - my Jesus - have delighted my heart forever every moment.

Easter is coming soon. I glorify, honor, and praise You - my Christ. Amen.

In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
✝️



#Yesus #Kristus #Jesus #Christ #YesusKristus #JesusChrist #Katolik #Catholic #gereja #church #Holy #Spirit #Roh #Kudus #HolySpirit #RohKudus #RabuAbu #AshWednesday #Lent #Paskah #Easter #abstinence #fasting #pantang #puasa #Christian 

No comments:

Post a Comment