07 July 2023

Life With Lord Jesus Christ

Because I live with Lord Jesus Christ, I must realize that:

- Jesus is my First World and Home
- I have to grow with Christ
- I must practice my faith by always believing in Jesus
- My life has changed for the better and the best because of Christ
- I must be disciplined in carrying out all the instructions and plans that have been determined by Jesus
- I should be grateful that I have been accepted by Christ as I am
- I must be grateful that I have been anointed by Jesus with His Love and His Blessings
- I have to train myself all the time to present Christ in my activities every second, every day, and every moment
- I must always equip myself with the best weapon that Jesus gave me: His Word, and my faith and my trust in Him
- I am a disciple of Christ
- I must give myself and my life to be led by Jesus
- I must always develop my life with Christ



#Catholic #Jesus #Christ #JesusChrist #Katolik #Yesus #Kristus #bible #Christian 

No comments:

Post a Comment