10 December 2023

My Journey After 10 Years Of Being Catholic

I am so happy to have been a Catholic Citizen for 10 years!

Since I was baptized on December 7, 2013, I have started my life with Jesus, and I have received the happiness and salvation given by Christ.

My life is beautiful because the Lord Jesus Christ has given me various miracles and happiness, and given me everything I need:
- The Lord Jesus has healed me
- The Lord Jesus has saved me and brought me back to life after an evil power had attacked me
- The Lord Jesus has guided me
- The Lord Jesus has given me a special task


As long as I am a good Catholic Citizen, I always try to remember the Lord Jesus and include Christ in my daily life by:
- Always praying and thanking the Lord Jesus every day and at all times
- Sharing my feelings for Christ through my blog here
- Learning to know the Lord Jesus by reading the Holy Bible

I really believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and I really love Christ!

I thank my Beloved Lord Jesus Christ, Holy Mary, Saint Joseph, the Holy Spirit, Saint Michael, Saint Rafael, and Saint Gabriel. Please pray for me, bless me, guide me, protect me, and save me. Amen. ☦️ ✝️

#Yesus #Kristus #Jesus #Christ #Catholic #Katolik #Christian #Kristen #life #live #story #blog 

No comments:

Post a Comment